WELCOME TO SCASA
We are an adult soccer league in Snohomish County, WA, providing league play for all levels of competition year round.
SPRING IS HERE -
SCASA has implemented a new sports management platform using an application named SportsPlus.
Games begin April 18th.
COED Over 30 - Sunday nights
Men’s O48 Drop-In - Monday nights 7:15 pm Kasch Park #3
COED Open - Tuesday nights
Walk Soccer Drop-In - Wednesday nights 7:15 pm Kasch Park #3A
Men’s Over 40 - Thursday nights
WSASA cards are required. Go to WWW.WSSA.ORG.
On the front page you will see this - We are in the process of switching to a new registration platform. CLICK HERE to register now. All players will need to create a new profile. Tap on the click here. You can also click on REGISTRATION at the top of the page. Click on Register Now on the right hand side of the page. Either way, a window will appear that allows you to choose your player card. Click on your choice and the next window that appears will have Registration in the upper right hand portion of the page. Click on that and the next window will want you to select your season and team on the left. The season defaults to 2021. Select your team – WA ADULT PLAYER REGISTRATION. This is not actually a team, but will identify you as a player. On the right you will need to create a new account because this is a new system. You have to click on Create an Account, at the bottom of the page. The next page asks for all your information. When you create a new password, keep in mind it cannot be less than 7 digits and not more than 8 digits. Once you finish that you just continue through the remainder of the registration and payment process. You should be good to go.
- Adult Recreational Team Sports Indoor and Outdoor:
- Moderate risk sports: soccer
- Phase 3: - Outdoor sports athletes allowed to remove facial coverings for competitions. Facial coverings must be worn by athletes when training or when not actively competing in a game or match against another team or when on the bench waiting to play. Coaches, trainers, and officials must wear face coverings at all times.Outdoor training, practices and competitions allowed outdoors for low, moderate, and high risk sports. Maximum 200 people allowed at competitions, including spectators.
- Guidance applicable to ALL sporting activities in all phase levels:
- Stay home when sick or if a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- Masks required for all athletes/participants.
- Six feet of distance must be maintained among athletes when not engaged in sporting activities,
- Athletes should not share water bottles, uniforms, towels, or snacks and should not spit (saliva, sunflower seeds, etc.).
- Keep a roster of every athlete, staff and volunteer present at each contest to assist with contact tracing in the event of a possible exposure. Attendance rosters must be kept on file for 28 days after the contest.
The complete guidance for Adult Recreational Team Sports can be found here: COVID19 Sporting Activities Guidance.pdf (wa.gov)
Wednesday nights, Kasch Park, Everett 7:15 pm
Drop-In $5 per night
Start Date TBD due to covid
Open to all ages 18 and up; but designed for those who can no longer run and play.
WSASA Card required $40 (or special walking soccer player cards available on site to purchase $20)
Walking Soccer Champions
Over the March 29-31 2019 weekend, in the first ever Walk Soccer division in the Evergreen Cup Tournament at Starfire, five Coed teams--three from the Greater Seattle area and one each from Everett and Bellingham--competed.
SCASA (Snohomish County Adult Soccer Association from Everett) defeated the Ultimate Walk Soccer Futballers 1-0 to win the first ever title on Sunday.
Pictured left to right: Tammi Koffler, Tim Busch, Travis Erickson, Tim Bressler, Tom Croissant, Naomi Johnson, Dan and Cindy Weyers. (Rem Hustad, not pictured)
EPLWA recognized an Elite Amateur League
One of our affiliated leagues has been honored by the United States Adult Soccer, the Evergreen Premier League-Washington. The United States Adult Soccer Association has just recognized the Evergreen Premier League Washington as an Elite Amateur League under their Premier League program. The EPLWA is one of only 11 leagues nationwide to receive this recognition. They also join the NPSL, USL and WPSL under the Premier League program.
“This is an amazing honor for the EPLWA and a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our eight clubs around the Evergreen State,” said Washington State Adult Soccer Association President and EPLWA Vice-President of Competitions Tim Busch. The award was granted to the league after only three weeks of play. Many state associations and leagues around the US are following the success of the EPLWA in its inaugural season.
“The designation brings the national spotlight to Washington State and to about 200 of its top amateur players who compete in our league,” says EPLWA President Peter Ostrovsky. “It’s well deserved recognition for the hard work that they put in on the pitch and the high standard that they hold themselves to.”
Visit the EPLWA’s Premier website.